Split Mold Balloon Forming Machine - BFMS-500-S2
The Split Mold Balloon Forming Machine (BFMS-500- S2) is the third machine in a range of balloon forming machines that is being developed by MPT Europe BV and has full servo control on the proximal and distal axis. This allows for precise and fast stretching of the parisons during the balloon blowing process. The axis have force control and individual loadcell systems allowing forces to be monitored and used as control parameters during the process.
Available Options: Integrated High-Pressure Generation • Active Pressure Drop Control (APDC) • Parison Pre-Heating
- Flexible Process Interface for virtual limitless process cycle options on large 19” full color touch panel interface.
- Fast and strong full servo-controlled axis for repeatable and reliable stretching of the parison materials during the forming process.
- Integrated safety light curtain with intuitive user interaction for safe operation.
- Optional High-Pressure system integrated eliminating the need for a high-pressure factory network or the use of N2-bottles.
- Standard equipped with a safety light curtain with intuitive operator feedback.
- Large 19” full color touch screen user interface for easy overview of the machine behaviour.
- Standalone Flexible Process Interface software package available for off-line development of processes.
500 N max
250 mm/s max. (servo controlled)
500 mm proximal and 500 mm distal
Self aligning high force distal and proximal clamps
1-50 bar max +/- 0.2%
Active Pressure Drop Control (APDC)
Temperature heating system
20 °C – 220 °C +/- 0.5 °C
Proximal preheating system
Up to 50 mm
80 mm, 120 mm, 160 mm, 200 mm & other sizes possible
19” color touch panel
Flexible Process Interface (FPI)
Zoomable process graphs with process markersRecipe based
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)External FPI software availble for off-line developmentRemote support option
Optional signal light / acoustic alarm (user programmable)
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum (pre-dried in case of integrated pressure boosting system)
Using external N2 system (bottles or factory line) / optional high-pressure generator system require 7 bar feed pressure with internal 1L high pressure buffer vessel
115 or 240 VAC / 2kW
Cooler with 5L resevoir + temperature and level detection
Light curtain with intuitive operator feedback