The CATH-TECHTM Liner Stretcher uses a combination of heat and tension to process a liner to a fixed mandrel. This automated process eliminates the need for the operator to hand stretch a liner.
Our CATH-TECH Liner Stretcher and its process allow the liner to sit tight against the mandrel with minimal relaxation. Because of the fine machine control combined with the process, throughput is increased, scraped units are decreased, and Etching issues (“white liner”) are diminished. This process also eliminates operator safety and health issues related to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Program up-to 20 configurations, on a standard unit
- Easy-to-use HMI operator interface
- Integrated temperature controllers
- Dead weight system implementation
- Machine height adjustable (upon request)
- 208-240 vac. single or three phase power
- System processes can
- RF Induction: 1 KW @450 KHz tube-based
- Motion: Servo
- Force Control: Closed-loop
- Temperature Control: Closed-loop PID temperature & current control
- Air Actuation: Recipe-controlled proportional regulator
- Power: 100-240VAC at 50/60Hz
- Air: 100psi max. 5cfm
- Interface: Touchscreen, keyboard, PC, PLC
- Dimensions: 30” x 34”x 75”
- Weight: 325 lb
- Heat Controls: Each chamber is independently controlled through HMI.
- Adjustable chuck assembly loading height.
- Gripper assembly: Grippers have a working diameter of 0.020-0.240”
- HMI: Program up-to 5 zones wwith up to 20 programs.
- Product length (on standard machine): Min – 10 cm (2”) to Max 180 cm (70.87”) (Customizable options available.)
- Frame: Extruded aluminum framing.
- Safety: Use Polycarbonate sheeting to protect operator & machine.
- Process Speed: Controlled by Servo motor & gear box for precision control at the lowest speeds.