Bioabsorbable Stent Crimping Machine - CR-60-HC
The CR-60-HC Stent Crimping Machine is developed for the crimping of balloon expandable bio absorbable stents.
- Stent and balloon positioning outside of crimper head.
- Crimp head can be heated (max.80 °C) and cooled (min.10 °C) in the process cycle.
- Inflation and deflation system to create high stent retention values.
- PLC controlled system.
- The CR-60-HC is built according to the MPT Europe BV high quality standards, resulting in a stable and robust design with minimal cost of ownership.
- A hub-connector is available for inflation and deflation of the product during the crimping cycle to achieve better retention.
- 6.5“ full color touch screen user interface for access to the machine parameters.
Stent crimping length
60 mm crimp head. Maximum 45 mm length stents
Maximum diameter loading
15 mm (optionally larger sizes possible)
Minimum closing diameter
0.2 mm (software limit)
10 °C – 80 °C
Crimp head control
Stepper controlled position & force measurement
+/- 0.02 mm @ 100 N
Maximum crimp force
300 N radial
0.1 mm/s – 10 mm/s
Inflation / Deflation
6 bar max. inflation / -0.8 bar deflation
Outside the crimp head (manually / optically)
6.5” colour touch panel
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)
Remote support option
Data logging with ethernet possible
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum
240 VAC / 1.2 kW