Drug Eluting Stent Crimping System - CRF-200-PS
The CRF-200-PS is a stable stent crimping system with film protection for the processing of drug eluting self expandable stents. A unique 4-film protection system is combined with the stable MTP Europe BV 8 blade stent crimper design.
- Graphical User Interface for easy access to process cycle options with large 10” full color touch panel interface.
- Fast and strong full servo controlled axis for repeatable and
reliable transfer of the stents into the delivery systems.
- Integrated safety light with intuitive user interaction. Fully enclosed with manual sliding door.
- Unique 4 film routing with easy feed-through and setup is the
only reliable way to ensure you have no cross contamination of
- The CRF-200-PS is built with a very high quality benchmark
resulting in a stable and robust design with minimal cost of
- The machine has a self-supporting frame with the electrical and
pneumatic components integrated for easy access and maintenance.
- The machine can be connected to the internet for online support and updates by MPT Europe BV.
Stent crimping length
200 mm head. Maximum 180 mm length stents
Self-expandable stents (also for covered stents)
Maximum diameter loading
17.5 mm (optionally larger sizes possible)
Maximum opening crimp head
Minimum closing diameter
0.1 mm (software limit)
Crimp head control
Servo controlled position / force
+/- 0.02 mm @ 100 N
Maximum crimp force
2000 N radial. Dynamic Diameter Compensation possible
0.1 mm/s – 10 mm/s
Maximum transfer force
500 N with loadcell measurement
Film width and type
202 mm wide PET film (0.012 mm thickness)
10” colour touch panel
Zoomable process graphs
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)
Remote support option
Optional signal light / accoustic alarm (user programmable)
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum
Vacuum system for waste coating
The machine has a 50 mm outlet to connect a waste vacuum system
115 or 240 VAC / 2 kW
Optional heating system (up to 60°C)
Optional cooling system (+10°C) or low temperature (-15°C)
Sliding door with safety contacts and intuative operator feedback