The PTF-120 is a fully automated machine and can pleat and fold balloons with a length of approx. 100 mm. The balloon products are clamped on a stable product table with automatic positioning using stepper motors.
- 10” color touch panel interface with parameter setting and recipe control.
- Servo controlled zero gap fold head with stainless tool steel blades and high-wear resistant low friction coating.
- Innovative design for quickly exchanging the pleater setup from 3- ,4- ,5- or 6-pleats.
- The PTF-120 is built with a very high-quality benchmark resulting in a stable and robust design with minimal cost of ownership.
- Easy to use user interface software with recipe control. Barcode scanners support as standard.
- Fold head heating is standard and optionally the pleater modules can be fitted with a heating system.
- The design is optimized for use in cleanrooms and can be very easily wiped and cleaned due to the smooth and closed surfaces
Balloon pleater & fold head size
120 mm length maximum opening 30 mm
Maximum balloon length
Approx. 100 mm (depending on cone angles)
Number of pleats
3, 4, 5 or 6 pleats with pre-shape
Heating on the pleaters
Optional. Maximum temperature 90 °C
Heating on the fold head
Standard. Maximum temperature 90 °C
Fold head control
0.1 mm – 30mm servo controlled
+/- 0.02 mm @ 100N accuracy
Dynamic Diameter Compensation (DCC) available
1 point fully automated diameter calibration
1000 N radial force max.
Pleat head control
optionally servo controlled with CW/CCW pleater option
1 port (max. 6 bar / minimum -0.8 bar) with hub connector and inflation inlay at the product table for component level pleat and fold
10” colour touch panel
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)
Remote support option
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum
115 / 240 VAC / 0.8 kW